Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Remembering Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher

We are truly saddened by this news. Our thoughts and prayers for, Todd Fisher and his family. We lost two legendary and beautiful people, Debbie Reynolds and daughter Carrie Fisher!

REST IN PEACE, Debbie & Carrie!

Here are some reactions from social media:

"My family and I want to thank you for all of your prayers, messages and posts. As you can imagine everything is overwhelming right now but we are feeling your prayers and it means a lot to us. My mother and sister had a beautiful love story that I got to witness in my 58 years (so far) It brings me comfort to know that true love is everlasting. I miss you both so much #debbiereynolds" - Todd Fisher
"Our hearts and prayers go out to our dear friend, Debbie Reynolds. " - The Greenbrier w/Mark Henderson and Bridget Dillon Jarrells.


"As a mother, my heart is breaking for Debbie Reynolds... RIP, dear Carrie" - Summer Rhiannon Elizabeth



Bright Lights: Starring Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds (HBO Documentary Films)

















"OH COME ON 2016....CARRIE WAS IN STABLE CONDITION. ...THIS IS SUCKS!#¥¥₩£
Todd and Catherine I AM SO SO SORRY..
YOUR MOTHER SHOULD NOT BE BURYING HER BABY GIRL..
CARRIE WILL ALWAYS BE THE WORLD'S ICONIC "PRINCESS LEIA" , AND "ONE WITH THE FORCE" FOREVER..
HOWEVER, I KNOW SHE WILL ALWAYS JUST BE "CARRIE" YOUR SISTER...
CARRIE WILL BE MISSED BUT, NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN...SHE WAS A "ONE AND ONLY", AND THEY BROKE THE MOLD AFTER HER..I LOVED SHE WAS ALWAYS EPIC, AND ALWAYS SPOKE HER MIND...
I LOVED CARRIE FISHER MORE THAN "PRINCESS LEIA"..
SENDING HUGE HUGS, LOVE, AND PRAYERS TO YOUR MOM, AND FAMILY..
Debbie
#CarrieFisherForever" - Debbie Starr Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment