Here are the list of lights being used at this years Cinematography Conference 2012. Cinemills has partnered up with Masters POV, and some of the top industry DP's will be using Cinemills lights at the workshop.
Workshop: Lighting on Stage for Day and Night – Karl Walter Lindenlaub, ASC, BVK (Part 1)Karl Walter Lindenlaub, ASC, BVK, has photographed a variety of features from summer blockbuster movies to small, intimate dramas and romantic comedies, known for such pictures as INDEPENDENCE DAY, CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN, and STARGATE. He has a lot of experience with complex effects heavy movies and commercials, that he will share with you in his workshop and seminar.
In his workshop “Lighting on Stage for Day and Night”, Karl Walter Lindenlaub will demonstrate how to create different looks for an apartment set. These tools give the cinematographer ways to support a dramatic story by bringing a set on stage to life. Different ways to create sun light, soft day light, as well as Dusk and Night light will be discussed, and as time permits, demonstrated.
- 2 - 20/24T ‘Silver Bullet” Fresnels w/ dimmers complete
- 2 - 10K CMC tungsten Fresnels complete
- 1 - 5K CMC tungsten Fresnel complete
- 1 - 2K studio CMC tungsten Fresnel complete
- 6 - 2k baby CMC tungsten Fresnel ALL COMPLETE WITH SCRIMS
- 4 - 1k CMC tungsten Fresnel
- 4 - 650w CMC tungsten Fresnel
- 4 - 300w CMC tungsten Fresnel
- 4 - 150w CMC tungsten Fresnel
- 1 - 2.5/4K CMC HMI Par complete (electronic)
- 1 - 1200w CMC HMI Parnel package (electronic)
- 1 - 575w CMC HMI Par complete (electronic)
- 2 - Brute 30 Super Spot (ac)
- ** 4- Brute 9 (ac)
- ** 1- Brute 16 w/ Chimera (ac)
- ** 2- Brute 3 complete (ac)
- ** 12- Mini-Par complete (ac)